Drury Hotels OTR Truck Driver - Home Weekends in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.
SO MUCH MORE
Property Location:1820 County Road 319 - Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701Deliver weekly to Drury Hotels on an assigned route, overnight in a Drury Hotel, home weekends!
Responsible for deliveries and unload scheduled deliveries to all existing hotel properties as well as hotel construction and renovation deliveries and backhauls as needed.
1. Responsible for deliveries and unload scheduled deliveries to all existing hotel properties as well as hotel construction and renovation deliveries and backhauls as needed. Have the ability and knowledge to read a Bill of Lading to determine assignment as well as completing and maintaining all required documentation relating to performance of duties.
2. Responsible to document any delivery discrepancies and obtain signature by the property team member.
3. Responsible to know and execute all return policy procedures. Returns have written documentations or approval from Transportation Manager.
4. Responsible for reporting any trailer loading issues that may cause an accident or damage to material to the Transportation Manager.
5. Responsible for inspecting the truck and trailer before using and submitting report on condition of equipment. The driver must check fluid levels, tire pressure, brakes, lights and turn signals, windshield wipers, and all other appropriate equipment and systems for proper and safe operation prior to use.
6. Responsible for monitoring all proper maintenance schedules for the OTR truck and trailers and coordinating all maintenance and repairs to the Transportation Manager to ensure compliance.
7. Relocating and moving trailers as needed.
8. Other Duties as Assigned
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. The ability to lift, push, pull or carry objects.
2. The ability to know your location in relation to the environment.
3. The ability to quickly respond to signal.
4. The ability to see far distances and recognizes details.
5. The ability to choose quickly between two or more movements in response to two or more different signals such as lights, sounds, actions, etc.
6. The ability to bend stretch, twist or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
7. The ability of listening to and understanding information and ideas presented through spoken words or sentences.
8. The ability to be able to use dollies, pallet jacks and ramps.
9. The ability to have sound judgement to strap and secure the load before and after deliveries.
10. Expected to keep accurate, legible and complete timesheets and expense reports on a biweekly basis.
11. Prepare, Maintain, and Report all work performed for purpose of invoicing customers as well as to receive complete and proper compensation for work performed.
12. Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The Truck Driver is required to follow all the regulations set up by the Department of Transportation (DOT) to include but not exclusive of:
1. Compliance with the Federal Hands-free Driving Regulation
2. Maintain Drivers E-Logs according to I.C.C./FMCSA regulations
3. Complete a Bi-Annual DOT Physical
4. Maintain a current CDL license
5. Needs to be able to unload products by hand and lift up to 50 lbs.
6. Apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations in transporting materials over long distances in a safe and professional manner.
The Truck Driver Attitude and Appearance
1. Responsible for deliveries with +1 Service professional manner.
2. Know and adhere to the DI Supply Drivers dress code.
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Learn about and apply to join our family of employees.
ABOUT DRURY HOTELS
Drury Hotels Company is a Missouri-based, family-owned and operated hotel system with more than 150 hotels in 27 states. Founded in 1973, Drury Hotels has been recognized by the J.D. Power 2020 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study. The recognition marks Drury’s 15th consecutive guest-satisfaction award and sets a record for most consecutive wins in the J.D. Power travel and hospitality category.
The J.D. Power 2020 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study is based on responses gathered between June 2019 and March 2020 from 37,843 guests in Canada and the United States who stayed at a hotel in North America between May 2019 and March 2020. Click here for the J.D. Power press release, which includes rankings for all hotels.
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.