Aerotek Warehouse Worker in KANSAS CITY, Missouri
We are currently seeking an Environmental Specialist to be responsible for providing efficient general labor support for the hazardous waste business either in a Stericycle facility or hazardous waste job site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean and fuel heavy equipment.
- Clean job site/facility.
- Perform inspections of containers on site and storage area.
- Load and unload material/drums using mechanical means (forklift, etc.)
- Label, mark, inventory, and pack containers for sampling/shipment.
- Organize and ready PPE, safety equipment, and operations supplies.
- Report all losses, spills, accidents, and safety violations to supervisor/responsible party immediately upon discovery.
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
Education & Experience:
- Education equivalent to High School diploma or the equivalent in related work experience.
- One or more years of general labor/plant/warehouse experience, or equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly. one year of experience as a general laborer.
- May require forklift driver certification and six or more months of relevant experience.
May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirement
Forklift, General labor, warehouse environment, hazwoper
Top Skills Details:
forklift, general labor, Hazwopper, warehouse environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
forklift is optional to have experience in it is a nice to have
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.