Jackson County Missouri Equipment Operator I - Parks + Rec in Lee's Summit, Missouri
- Responsible for operating various maintenance equipment such as handheld equipment, hand tools, and other power equipment; asset and infrastructure improvements and manual labor as necessary.
- Participates in ice and snow control operations.
- Cuts brush and trees from county infrastructure
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must complete Division specific training within six months of hiring date
- Must obtain a Class B commercial driver’s license with air brake endorsement within six months of hire
- Heavy lifting is required, sometimes in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment background/drug screen.
Department: Parks + Rec
Salary: $11.96 - $13.40/hour