House of Blues Stagehand in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Role Type: Part-Time Seasonal
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre is now hiring fun, energetic and music-lovin' people to fill this season's open positions. Hours begin in July with trainings and concerts conclude in late October, with eligibility for rehire for the full 2022 concert season.
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production.
· Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
· Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the direction of the stage Manager
· Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
· Band Set changes
· Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
· Responsible for communicating the details of the evening’s event to production crew
· Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue
· Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
· Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if required
· Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
· May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
· Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
· Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
· Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
· Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
· Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
· Assist with any Special Events operations
· Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible
· 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
· Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
· Must be able to move up to 75lbs using proper lifting techniques
· Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
· High School Diploma
· College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
· Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
· Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/ (http://https://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite) .
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other. That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.