MasterCard Senior Professional Global Command Center-3 in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Professional Global Command Center-3
• Provide operational and technical support for Outsource Vendor and Internal Contact Center sites. Serve as a focal point for Contact Center Performance issues
• Monitor Real time and Historical Performance of Contact Center sites
• Analyze Call Performance trends and work with Contact Center sites to take action if performance is being impacted
• Monitor, analyze and identify any system related issues that could impact Contact Center performance and open appropriate tickets to notify IT of issues for the following systems:
o Avaya CMS, Unified Desktop, BOTS, Spearline, IVR, VERINT
• Update Management of any issues that impact performance
• Maintain 24 X 7 open bridge to stay in contact with all sites should performance or system issues arise
• Collaborate with others to resolve issues
• Provide Tier 1 Level Support for POD Servers and systems
• Responsible for updating of certain tasks in WFM tools (Avaya skilling, VERINT Agent set-up and skilling
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly updating of identified reports, databases and servers
• Assist with Onboarding and Offboarding of Agents
• Flexible Work Schedule required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-63118