Natoli Engineering Logistics Associate in Saint Charles, Missouri
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Logistics associates are responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare international shipping documents
- Optimize transportation shipments for our clients while balancing service and cost
- Maintain relationships established with carriers to ensure capacity and monitor service standards
- Communicate effectively with clients, customers, carriers and teammates
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
* QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS*
Must be at least 18 years of age
Knowledge of HS Codes, Incoterms
Preferred knowledge of international commerce sales and payment terms, customs regulations, and international supply chain processes; detail-oriented; negotiating skills; effective communication skills; able to handle multiple tasks
2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk using a computer for 8 or more hours per day; stand, kneel, walk and bend as required throughout the work day to accomplish various tasks
- Be able to lift, pull, push or carry various types of light weight files (approximately 1-10 pounds) and process accordingly