Performance Food Group Delivery Driver Class A CDL-PAY RATE up to $24/hr + $5K SIGN ON BONUS in Saint Louis, Missouri
Delivery Driver Class A CDL-PAY RATE up to $24/hr + $5K SIGN ON BONUS
We currently have an opening for a FULL TIME- CLASS A CDL DELIVERY DRIVER.
What you should expect:
To be properly trained on how to perform your job
Family like environment
Paid Major Holidays
Up to 4 paid personal days per year in addition to paid vacation of 2 weeks per year
No weekends, No ramps
More home time
Electric pallet jacks for each load
Primarily dock and/or lift gate pallet drops
Day Cab (both manual and auto) – 48 Foot Refrigerated trailers with lift-gates (standard)
Leased equipment with regular service completed
Electronic Logging Devices Standard - PeopleNet
Early morning starts – usually ranging from 2:00AM-5:00AM depending on your first stop
Average work week ranging from 40-45 hours a week (Overtime is NOT guaranteed)
Fully loaded truck under normal conditions
1 - 15 delivery stops per day
Work will be in multiple temperature environments mainly due to weather conditions
What we will expect of you:
Class A CDL required
Minimum of 12 months commercial driving experience (CLASS A CDL) will consider less experience
Clean driving record for at least 3 years
Ability to drive safely in all conditions
Accuracy and quality - deliver the right product in excellent condition and within projected times
Commitment to safety
Be dependable. Arrive to work on time and no unscheduled absences.
Take pride in your work.
Work together as part of a team.
To come to work with a positive attitude
Saint Louis, Missouri (MO)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the \"Company\") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy ; (2) the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
• 1+ years of commercial driving experience
• Foodservice distribution industry experience
• Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e. PeopleNet)
• Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
• Customer service related work experience
Vistar is the nation’s leading provider of candy, snacks, beverages, and other convenience and frozen foods. For more than four decades, Vistar has served customers spanning vending and coffee service distributors, theaters, big box retail stores, concessions, and the hospitality industry. Vistar operates more than 20 distribution centers and 11 Merchant’s Marts throughout the country.
• High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid CDL A
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location