HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Store Coordinator in Springfield MO, Missouri
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you’ll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Forgiveness
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
Summary As a Coworker Store Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing services provided by the department. You will assist with publication and distribution of informational materials. Apply today to join the HCA team!
What you will do in this role:
- Perform a variety of customer service related tasks including answering telephones, greeting customers, and cashiering functions.
- Oversee pricing and tagging of merchandise, stocking, and housekeeping.
- Coordinate marketing and promotion of concierge services and events.
- You will proactively educate co-workers on the resources and programs available to them through the Concierge services.
- You will cultivate relationships, adding and increasing co-worker users and usage, and building co-worker loyalty, trust and confidence.
- You will accurately maintain records as it pertains to gift cards inventory and other product inventory.
- You will be responsible for receiving in weekly inventory shipments.
What you should have for this role:
- You must have a High School Diploma
- Prior experience in retail, merchandising or customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, A/P processing, data entry and internet navigation.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community! We want your knowledge and expertise!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Store Coordinator
Location: Missouri-Springfield MO-Mercy Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 27543-24776