PDS Tech Inc Material Handler in Wentzville, Missouri
Terms: 90-day contract to hire.
Location: Wentzville, MO.
Hours: M - F (8 to 5 some flex)
Ensures proper handling, storage, and identification of inventory and warehouse materials, performs material movement transactions, pulls and stages material for production, and performs regular inventory cycle counts.
Manager: Purchasing Manager
MoR (Manager Once Removed): Operations Manager
Immediate Subordinates: None
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years warehouse experience.
• Proficient math and reading skills.
• Basic computer competency.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
• Ability to stand and move for extended periods of time.
• Manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
• Assists in receiving of product, correctly identifying and qualifying their destination based on packing slips and system information.
• Facilitates organized and efficient inventory storage, consolidating regularly as needed, and ensuring clear marking and identification.
• Ensures product is properly handled and stored.
• Performs material movement transactions.
• Works with Production Manager and Production Supervisor and pulls material for orders based on priorities and production schedule, and records lot numbers to ensure traceability.
• Performs inventory cycle counting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.